Please call to schedule appointments. Please arrive promptly as we want to give you as much time as necessary to have all your concerns and questions addressed. We do try to adhere to our appointment schedule so everyone is seen on time.
Emergencies will be seen immediately, but if you can call ahead, it will help us to prepare for your arrival.
We are so excited to welcome you to the EPHC family, and meet your furry family members! Please note our policies for new clients.
- All new client appointments require a $25.00 deposit to be collected upon scheduling. This deposit will be applied to your appointment.
- If the appointment is missed, or canceled within 24 hours of the appointment time, the deposit will be forfeited.
- You will be emailed paperwork to complete online before your appointment. Please fill this out to the best of your ability.
- Please send us any records that you have ahead of time if possible. Or, let us know the name of your previous clinic and we can call for you.
It is required that your pet be leashed or in a secure crate. Although your pet may appear fine and under your control, a veterinary hospital often has a wide variety of ill, scared, aggressive, or fearful pets present. Unpredictable situations can arise. Please keep your pet under control at all times for everyone’s safety.
If you do not have a crate or leash, we will be happy to provide one during your appointment.
We require payment at the time services are rendered.
We accept cash, check, VISA, MASTERCARD, Discover, and Care Credit.
If you need to know the fees related to your pet’s care, please ask for an estimate of expected charges before services are provided. We are happy to help you choose the best care you can afford for your pet.
We require all dogs and cats to be current on their rabies vaccination for services to be rendered. If a pet is too ill to be vaccinated, we will delay the vaccination until the pet has sufficiently recovered.
- If you arrive at an appointment more than 10 minutes late, it will be up to the doctor's discretion whether or not your pet is still able to be seen at that time.
- If a client repeatedly does not show up to their scheduled appointments, we may require a deposit to be collected before scheduling any further appointments. The deposit will be equal to the price of a full exam.
Frequent Last Minute Cancelations:
- If a client repeatedly cancels on the same day of their scheduled appointments, we may require a $25 deposit to schedule further appointments. This deposit will be refunded when the client shows up for their appointment.
- If the appointment is missed, or canceled again, this deposit will not be refunded.